Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Personal Introduction

My interest in aviation began when I was very young.  My mother had decided to become a flight attendant for Northwest Airlines and thus began my aviation adventure.  She spoke of all the interesting places she traveled and I knew that tone day I would find a way to experience that for myself.
I am an Aviation Flight Technology major with the anticipation of graduating in December of 2016.
The path I have chosen to travel is currently the airlines.  After flight instructing I hope to fly with a company such as Endeavor or Express jet. Then, when I gain enough experience I would like to transition to a major carrier, such as Delta Airlines.  Hopefully, I will have a long healthy carrier with Delta and retire as a senior Captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment